Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Halloween 60 degree runners

This border print was so fun to use for these table runners and toppers. The dancing skeletons and mummies in the purple section just make me smile every time I look at them. 


Obviously I ordered too much of this fabric when I wanted it for the border on the Saturday Sampler, but it's OK because I've used up all but some scraps for these.  I had enough for 3 of the 60 degree runners, 2 of which are identical.  I think I like the purple on the outside the best but all of them are cute.  Then I used leftover triangles to make these hexie table toppers.  The one with the purple outside is slightly smaller because the white ghosts were a bit distracting in the center. 


Now I need to get these quilted and bound.  They should make good gifts.  And I shouldn't admit this but I did find another Halloween border print plus a couple of other border prints in my stash.  I may have a problem.  LOL  So there are probably more 60 degree runners in my future -including the red geranium ones made with the fabric I just bought.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

These are adorable! I need to get the directions and some border prints myself.

Tired Teacher said...

All of the runners and toppers are wonderful and fun, too.

woolyjooly said...

Sara, I would buy one of the hexi table toppers and you can also sell me that table runner you didn't care for -- the one with the orange strips and coffee motifs. FABULOUS work!!