Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday squirrels

I took the morning off and planned to just sew the binding onto my Halloween Saturday Sampler quilt and then go back to work.  Lots of invoices are piling up on my desk. However - once I got that binding on I was distracted by something new.  And before I knew it the morning was gone. 


Last month's Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots pattern was for Hen House Stars and I had not even started it yet.  This Saturday is our next class already, and I want to at least be able to say I've got it started.  So I spent another 90 minutes cutting all the pieces for Hen House Stars.  Typical Simple Whatnots project - lots and lots of small pieces!  

This will be a busy week with work (both part time jobs) and other appointments, but maybe I'll at least have it started before we get the next pattern on Saturday. It's good to have a goal, right? 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Wow, lots of small pieces is right! I hope you can find more time to sew because this one has captured my interest.