Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Snowman Meadow

Snowman Meadow went together much quicker than I expected.  Guess it will become a winter couch throw quilt because it's too big for a wall hanging, which was the original plan. 


The snowman panel sections just make me smile. Such sweet pictures that make me think of illustrations in a children's book.  I did trim the blocks back to 20", but then realized that I wanted the red plaid outer border to be wide enough to really show off the fabric.  So it has ended up being about 52" square which will make a nice size throw for my sofa.  


4 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

that is sooo cute...a festive addition to your decor!

Far Side of Fifty said...

perfect! Love the wide red border!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Nice job! The snowmen are adorable.

Kate said...

A very cute holiday throw! Those snowmen are really cute and the red plaid border is very festive. Congrats on getting it to finished quilt top stage.