Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Things to do

I have some things to add to my weekly goals: some binding and some quilting.  And some yellow RSC blocks to add to my rainbow block sets. 


Yes, I did.  I made 2 more 60 degree runners from border prints.  I'm addicted to making these.  Once the strips of border print are actually cut from the yardage, it really only takes about 15 minutes to make the flimsy stage for a couple of these.  I stacked my 4 border strips, then used my 60 degree ruler to cut 2 sets of 4 triangles (ends), and then cut the 60 degree angles for those longer center sections.  Sew those triangles onto the rectangles, then sew the 2 halves together.  Fast and easy!!  Now I'm going to quilt these and get them ready to bind.


I also picked up some small projects from one of my quilters.  Carol did a great job on these.  There are now bindings to prep, and then attach.  Hopefully some of these will be completely done this week. 

I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday.
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are really making progress! :)

Ramona said...

You've reminded me that I bought a fall border fabric last year and wanted to make one of these runners. Thanks! I've pulled it out and will get cutting today. Yours is gorgeous. :)

LA Paylor said...

what a great use of that cute fabric... now you get to see them!

Kate said...

Very fun table runners. Congrats on being so close to some finishes. Binding can be so relaxing. Enjoy!