Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

January goals in progress

I totally forgot to post my January goals and now the month is half over. Of course I was out of town for a week of this month so I'm going to forgive myself.
  • RSC15 sampler blocks - 2 are done already
  • guild round robin section for January  
  • 2 blue 30s elephant blocks
  • hand quilt another section of Beach-theme wedding quilt
  • 10 blue/green Trip Around The World blocks
  • 3 mini Valentine table runners - Yes!
  • Sew Vintage heart challenge mug rug Yes!
  • sew rows together for RSC14 Pigtail quilt
  • finish hand applique of red Hawaiian table topper Yes!
  • bind Paris baby quilt
I think that is probably enough for January.  I'll need a couple of blizzard days in order to get this all done and I don't really want to shovel any more snow.

No comments: