Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday sewing

Just a little glimpse of a small project that is nearly done.  I hadn't done any sewing other than handwork for a whole week because I went with my husband on a business trip. We finally got home last night after plenty of airline delays, and today I spent focused on quilting.


We had Saturday Sampler this morning and it was the reveal of finished mystery quilts plus the introduction of the new 2015 program.  Show 'n Tell took over an hour but it was fun to see how everyone's mystery quilt turned out.  Not an ugly one in the whole bunch! 

Had coffee with one of my best friends and then went to Sew Vintage Club this afternoon.  One of the best parts of quilting is the social aspect.  That is why I belong to the Heartland Guild, participate in Saturday Sampler and the Sew Vintage group. Quilters are just the best people.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love those fabrics and the colors!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful fabrics and I'm glad you are home safely!

Picnic Locations in Gurgaon said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.