Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August goals

I have to be realistic about setting goals for the month of August.  I'll have family staying with us for 3 of the weekends in August, and there isn't going to be any sewing while those grandkids are here.  So I'll be lucky to keep up with Saturday Sampler.

Modest goals are in order:
  • Final 2 blocks for Saturday Sampler
  • 3 new blocks for RSC18
  • bind my cousin's flannel quilt
  • finish One Block Wonder top and decide on borders


I've really fallen down on the UFO Challenge projects.  I didn't work on any UFOs from the list for June or July.  I just didn't feel like working on any of them.  No UFO mojo!!

The number 8 was drawn today for August, and I did already finish one of three projects I have on the list.  It's unlikely that I'll pull out that 1930s Row Quilt. It's just too warm to hand quilt a big bed quilt this time of year. It's a UFO from about 15 years ago, so it can wait some more.  LOL.  But I could definitely work on the red bird quilt blocks. Time to pull that project box out of the cabinet and see what is left to do on that one.  

No comments: