Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Disappearing 4-patch top



The plan was to add a border to this, but now I'm not so sure I want to do that. I think I need to let this one hang on the design wall for awhile and let the idea keep percolating.

There are still a few charm squares left from the French General pack, but I only had enough of the background to do these 16 squares.  It's about the right size now - 32" square - to lay on my big round coffee table or to hang on the wall.  So if I do end up adding a border it will probably be a fairly narrow one. The leftover charm squares will go into the scrap bins to use another time.

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The blocks look great together. If you do consider a border, perhaps continue the sashing around the edge. This will make a nice table cover or a wall hanging.

Ramona said...

I've made a couple without borders and several with borders and like them either way. Yours is beautiful in these fabrics.