Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Grandkids

 
One last grandkid "sleepover" happened last night.  Jonah is 5 and he informed me that we left the best for last.  Grandpa spent some time in the back yard teaching him how to hit a softball off the tee, and worked on throwing and catching. 
 
This morning Jonah woke me up at 5:00 am and was ready to make banana muffins for breakfast.  It's still dark outside at that hour of the day!! But we made muffins, he played with Legos and watched some Mickey Mouse Club on TV. Now he's at the golf course with grandpa, and I'm at my desk processing some invoices while I have a chance. 
 
I'm guessing I'll need a nap when he goes home this afternoon. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

LOL, Jonah wanted to squeeze every possible moment out of his visit with you. I bet the muffins were delicious.

Vicki in MN said...

They are so fun to have visit aren't they-even if they wear us out!!