Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday random thoughts


Technically I'm at work today, in a meeting.  But while the team is working on a task that doesn't involve me there is a bit of time to let my mind wander.  On my living room floor - my Saturday Sampler blocks are hanging out, waiting for some decisions.  I like this on-point layout with the black prints in between. It will be a fairly dark quilt with pops of color.

Our staff all work from home and today's meeting is at another project manager's house.  Four of us are working at her dining room table.  I spied this fabulous sign sitting on her kitchen window above the sink.  I love this sentiment. 

 
And finally - my youngest grandchild started preschool yesterday.  Jack is in a PRE-preK group.  The Batman backpack he picked out is almost bigger than he is. 



5 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

❤️ the sign AND the quilt, especially with the blocks on point.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I was taught to look at quilt squares by making a a little hole with my index finger curled, like a little spyglass. This one is interesting to look at...one square pops out. I like the black with the pops of color.:)

Kate said...

The one point setting really works with those blocks.

Anonymous said...

I saw the Hexagon star table topper you made and loved it.
Can you tell me where I can get this pattern? Thanks
kathygerner@att.net

Moneik said...

Can't believe he's already in pre-school. I love that you can do other things while you work from home. I work in an office, but often have remote meetings with main campus, so I can do some wandering as well.