Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Giving a quilt away

One of my nephews is getting married in a couple of weeks and it gave me an opportunity to Gift a quilt.  His sisters and sisters-in-law hosted a lovely bridal shower today and I was so pleased to be able to attend. The quilt is one I made a few years ago and love, but it just never has gotten used.  It seemed appropriate to give it a home.  Jessica seemed quite pleased.

This was a wedding gift and a shower gift as we won’t be attending the wedding. It’s going to be a small intimate affair on her parents’ ranch with just immediate family.  So I was very happy that I could give her the quilt today in person. Best wishes on a long and happy marriage to Jessica and Andrew. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Jessica's smile says it all: the quilt has found a good home!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

I'm sure it is a treasured gift.