Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Jack’s pillow



I finally got in another hour of sewing last night after work. Since I was already at the machine mending my daughter’s scrub pants I finished making the front of the floor pillow for my youngest grandson.

I don’t do much night time sewing because I need better lighting in my sewing room.  But it was relaxing. Maybe I need to do more evening sewing since that seems to be the only time I have lately anyway.

This is all made from leftovers from the baby quilt I did recently.  There is enough of the print to do an envelope back for the pillow.  It even includes some blue (a teal blue), which is the color for this month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  Next up is one for Mason and hopefully I can get that one started this weekend.  My husband actually volunteered to go babysit the grandkids today so I could go to the afternoon quilt class I had scheduled.  Bless his heart.  That means I should have a little time to sew afterwards.  Yay!!

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the orange and blue together in Jack's pillow! Enjoy your sewing today!

Tired Teacher said...

Your husband was a sweetheart to take on the babysitting duty so you could squeeze in some sewing time. Jack's pillow looks great.

Betty C said...

That's cute.