Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2018

The snowmen are coming

The snowman table topper/wall hanging is ready to appliqué.  The piecing went even quicker than I thought it might.  In about an hour, while watching college football on TV, I had this together. So why did I wait so long to make this? The next step was tracing the appliqué pieces onto the fusible webbing and then ironing onto the fabrics. And I made the binding from the black print too.

The snowman faces are a fleece and the hats and noses are bright prints.  There are 4 black embellishments for those hats that can to on after it’s quilted, along with some black button eyes.  Maybe I can get the blanket stitching done around these appliqués tomorrow or Monday.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

It's going to be adorable. I hope you have plenty of time to play in the "snow."

Ramona said...

How cute! I’m looking forward to seeing the finish!