Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Design Wall Monday


Yesterday I worked on a bunch of Ritzy Cracker blocks (Moda Bake Shop pattern).  The yellow ones were done with leftovers after making the yellow cat for RSC19 and the pink ones were leftovers from an apron I made my niece's daughter a couple of years ago. These will go toward the baby quilts our guild is working on. 


Then I made some red and blue ones for our Quilts of Valor group.  We named ourselves Prairie Winds Quilters, and will be an "official" QOV group once I get the last form filled in and mailed.  We have a sewing day planned for the morning of our March guild meeting and hopefully can get some progress made on another quilt.


And since there were still a couple of charm sized pieces left of this yellow, I made 2 more Ritzy Cracker blocks for myself.  These can be "seed" for another scrappy quilt.  

Check out more Design Wall Monday posts at: http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Churn Dash said...

Your blocks look amazing. I just finished two quilts using the pattern, do you have any tips on squaring up. I didn't dare set mine as you show at the top because I didn't think points would match.
Helen

cityquilter grace said...

very nice blocks and one of my fave patterns...

Ramona said...

I really like those blocks. How nice that you're forming a guild to make QOV.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Sara, your baby quilt will look really great!

Tired Teacher said...

That block pattern is addictive! I wish I lived close enough to sew with your QOV group: the group here doesn't sew together.