Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

February goals

I've been giving these February goals a lot of thought over the past week or so.  What do I really WANT to accomplish - and why?  In some cases I just want to finish something to get it out of the way, but in other cases it's just that desire to be creative and make something pretty.  In January it appears that I focused more on just making something pretty since I made so many green blocks for RSC.  LOL


Some of these goals will be to continue working on things I started in January.  And some are very quick easy things to accomplish like #5 and #6.  And of course some are BOM types of things.  One step at a time will get the job done!
  1. bind La Caribe (Hunter's Star) quilt in the photo above
  2. Saturday Sampler blocks
  3. work on at least one Simple Whatnots project (cut out and maybe sew)
  4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks (orange for February)
  5. choose a backing for Batik Stars and take to quilter
  6. choose a backing for paper pieced Pineapples and get it quilted
  7. finish the patriotic pinwheel pillow (quilt and put together)
  8. get the Harvest Road small quilt top done (already on UFO and PHD lists)
  9. Pick a new PIG (project in grocery sack) to work on 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You might just inspire me to make a list!

woolyjooly said...

Wow I had no idea you were so goal oriented. What are you on the Myers-Briggs scale? haha