Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Harvest Road progress


Two of the four blocks are now made.  Then there is a pieced sashing to add before the borders.  It's an interesting star block and I'm thinking that I should have pressed the seams open on the hourglass blocks.  Some of those intersections are not happy no matter which direction I press them. 

But at least I'm making a little progress on this one.  Not much sewing time in February so far and I need to pull out my Saturday Sampler blocks as they are a main priority for this year.  So this will be one of those slow-going projects. 

2 comments:

Ramona said...

It's a beautiful block. The fabrics are so soft and soothing.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The star is unusual and lovely. It’s sometimes difficult to know which way to press seams. It’s mostly trial and error.