Pages

Friday, September 15, 2023

On a roll

Yup - still playing with the small mug rugs.  Are you getting bored with these yet?
 


I did work on some of the bindings - just because they kept calling to me.  So, there are 14 of them all finished with binding.  There are another 24 in the stacks that are quilted and the binding attached.  I've discovered that each one needs 24" of binding.  


And then THIS happened on Thursday morning.  There are 14 more in the works: 4 snowflakes, 4 Christmas, and 6 patriotic.  The wedges for the sides are all cut, so these are lined up on my sewing table ready to go.  Every time I poke around in the scraps I find more options for these. 

This might just possibly become a bit of an obsession.  

4 comments:

Kate said...

You've definitely found a good home for some of your scraps. I've forgotten, are these for donation or for a guild sale?

Vicki in MN said...

You go girl!! I love the stitching you did on the brown one beside the pear.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Fun project!

Far Side of Fifty said...

It is fun to see all the different fabric combinations!