Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday check-in

 Today I have my pre-op physical required before my September 28th hip replacement surgery.  I just had my annual physical in April, and I doubt anything has changed. But it's a requirement.  It cuts into my sewing time for sure.  Labs at 8:30 and then the physical at 1:00.  


Yesterday - in between some work tasks and conference calls - I quilted all of the little mug rugs that I had made in the previous couple of days.  Every bit of these came from the scrap bins, as will most of the binding needed.  I've been using leftover chunks of binding on these, and that drawer is much less crowded now.  The batting and backing are also all leftovers from other projects.  The batting pile in the closet has shrunk a little, especially the small pieces.  But the actual scrap bins - just fluffed up.  

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hopefully everything checks out during the physical. You've made good progress on your mug rugs. And hooray for moving a bit out of your left overs stashes.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

here's to all the pre op working out smoothly for you!!!
I just love all these mug rugs!!!

Vicki in MN said...

Using little bit of scraps is moving in the right direction;) How many mug rugs do you have ready to bind now?

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are having fun with the scraps!