Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Sticking to a plan?

 No, I'm still not sticking to my plan for the week. But I do feel like I've made some progress on things that are Works In Progress.


Last week I purchased a gorgeous Christmas border print.  Believe it or not I didn't make a 60 degree runner with it, although I have plenty left to do so.  Instead I cut 60 degree triangles.


And VOILA - a new Christmas table topper.  It isn't quilted yet but the top itself is done.


The other WIP was the red and white wall hanging using the 3" Sewcialites blocks plus the abandoned Stay At Home Round Robin project.  I picked it up from the quilter on Tuesday, and the binding has been attached.  It's ready for hand stitching while I recuperate. 

5 comments:

Ramona said...

Your Christmas table topper is awesome! Do you know what the name of the border fabric is? I love red and white quilts and look forward to seeing your finish.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I love your topper! What a fun fabric! Good luck with your surgery, I fear I will be in your shoes in a few years. So far the steroid shots have been doing the trick. ;-)

Kate said...

The table topper is really cute!

Vicki in MN said...

Oh that is a pretty border fabric that made a fabulous topper!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That table topper is very pretty! Hope your physical went ok...usually it is just a formality to check your blood pressure etc...