Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Back to routines

After having 3 of the grandkids here for a few days, we're back to our usual routines - golf for grandpa and sewing for grandma.  Pretty predictable aren't we?

The boys fished every day, sometimes twice.  LOL  And they played golf. 

Olivia sewed with me Sunday and Monday.  Her very first sewing project was her pillowcase, and then she began working on a table runner. She sewed it and she quilted it herself, but I did do the binding for her.  She did a really good job on all of it.  My daughter said when the grandpa dropped the kids off at home she put her pillowcase on her pillow, and the table runner on her nightstand.  So I think she was pleased.


The final project Olivia worked on was a doll quilt.  The flimsy is all done, including the borders.  So I'll find something for backing and binding and then this one will go into the donation box with a stuffie.

No comments: