Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2026

What's next?

Two rows are assembled for Salt Water Taffy, out of 10 needed.  I'll continue plugging away on those rows.  I've promised myself it WILL BE a flimsy in a few days.   


Next project?  I cut the pieces for this super simple Halloween table runner while Olivia was sewing a couple of weeks ago.  I'm going to sew this together this morning.

Then this afternoon I have an appointment with my ophthalmologist.  The tentative plan is for her to open up a clogged oil gland on my right lower eyelid. I had the same procedure done about a year ago on the left eye.  She will have numbed my eye, so most likely I won't be doing any sewing or reading for a few hours. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope the eye procedure goes smoothly and you can get in some stitching time today. Those fabrics for the Halloween runner are really fun.