Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Saying goodbye to August

This was my August goal list from the beginning of the month . . .

  • Ongoing Projects - UFOs & WIPs
    • Keep up with Saturday Sampler - DONE
    • Garden Stars block #1 (paper pieced) - DONE
    • Quilt & bind the Windy Days wall hanging - DONE
    • Quilt & bind at least 1 WIP project
      • placemats DONE (2 RWB placemats)
      • table runners - DONE (1 runner)
      • doll quilts - NO
      • blue SD lap quilt - NO
    • RSC blocks in yellow - DONE
    • QOV blocks - DONE
    • kit up another QOV for group - NO
  • NEW Projects
    • online mystery - Meadow Mist - monthly clues - DONE
    • autumn mini vertical banner - DONE
    • SOMETHING with denim? DONE (Tilda/denim pillow)

In the spirit of my own accountability, I'm happy to report that I've used more fabric than I've purchased in 2026.  It's not a lot, but it is going the right direction.  I hope to keep that trend going through the fall and winter.  

No comments: