Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March in review

At the beginning of the month I said:  "if I write it down and post it, then I'm more likely to do it, right?"  I am a list maker both in my work world and my "play world".  It helps me focus on what I want to do and when I can check something off the list it feels great.  But I don't always feel bad if I can't mark enough things off of the list, so I guess that is good. And this month I really did get a lot of things accomplished even though they were not all on my list.


Original goals included:
  • Bind the RSC14 Pigtail UFO quilt with scrappy binding - DONE
  • Bind my Summertime Row Robin quilt - working on it
  • Make all 3 March Saturday Sampler blocks (12", 6", & applique) - 2 out of 3 done  
  • Make all of the RSC15 blocks for the month (2 ) - DONE
  • Complete the Round Robin section for the month for guild - DONE
  • Hand quilt on the Tropical Wedding wall hanging (April target) - working on it
  • Finish my 13 friendship exchange blocks - top half of all 13 done
  • Make 2 blocks for Traveling Stars - NOPE, not touched

But I also did some things NOT on my goal list:

  • Bound a 2nd UFO quilt (Fat Quarter Stars #2) that has been waiting for 3 years for binding
  • Bound a 3rd UFO - the winter sleighs 60 degree table runner
  • Experimented with an origami fabric flower and turned it into a finished mini quilt/mug rug
  • Finished the pattern test project
  • Made a self-binding baby blanket and gifted it to a coworker
  • Made more blocks for new grandson baby quilt

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Well done! Hard to believe that tomorrow is April 1st.