Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 12 Status of the Stash

I am guilty of adding to my stash this week, but Saturday was National Quilters Day and my local quilt shop had some fun specials going on and I just couldn't resist. But almost everything I bought has a plan attached already.  

They had lots of bundles on special so I picked up a purple fat quarter bundle and a gorgeous rich colored 1 yard cut bundle. The purple fat quarters and the owl yardage is destined for baby quilts. I still have a couple of those to make as gifts this spring.  The cute little doggie flannel (and the matching grey polka dot that you can't see) is also destined for a baby gift. Earlier in the week I bought some blue flannel for a baby gift for a co-worker.

But I had a big finish this week - Fat Quarter Stars #2 - and that put 12 yards onto the "used" column.  And I finished a couple of small things - my Round Robin border for guild and a mug rug. So overall this was a pretty good week.

In this week: 14 yds
In this year: 68.5 yds
Used this week: 13.75 yds
Used this year: 74 yds

Status of the Stash: 5.5 yards ahead of my stash!  Yay!  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Great selections for baby gifts!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Love the bundles you found! Are you doing the BOM at the Pin Cushion?