Since we are huge basketball fans we try to attend some of the college tourneys and some high school tournaments if local teams are playing. And that will cut into my sewing time for sure unless we have a snow storm - and I don't wish for one of those. I don't even have any small hand sewing projects going to take in the car.
But here goes - if I write it down and post it, then I'm more likely to do it, right?
- Bind the RSC14 Pigtail quilt with scrappy binding
- Bind my Summertime Row Robin quilt
- Make all 3 March Saturday Sampler blocks (12", 6", & applique) My February applique was this cute 12" gingerbread man.
- Make all of the RSC15 blocks for the month (2 or 3)
- Complete the Round Robin section for the month for guild.
- Hand quilt on the Tropical Wedding wall hanging (April target)
- Finish my 13 friendship exchange blocks
- Make 2 blocks for Traveling Stars