sew buttons on all 6 of the 5 minute tablerunners- DONE last night
- finish binding on Trip Around The World UFO
- applique my signature block for guild President's quilt
- 2 mini blocks for this month's Saturday Sampler
- finish hand blanket stitching on 1 Saturday Sampler applique block
- sandwich Minnesota wall hanging and plan quilting
- plan layout for Halloween UFO (block swap from last year)
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
I had a revelation this week! I've always been a list maker, but the older I get the more I notice that if I don't write it down it doesn't happen. This summer I've quit setting goals, and I've also noticed that lately my sewing mojo is suffering. I walk into that sewing room and don't know where to start.
So . . . back to some goal writing and I'll start with the week left before September arrives. These are the goals I wrote yesterday on my lunch break. If I write it down, maybe it will happen.