Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 34 & 35 Status of the Stash

It has been a wild and crazy couple of weeks and very little of that was spent sewing. It's pre-service workshop time in our school districts so I've been on the road every day for work. Happily, school has now started for most of our districts so my schedule is back to a more normal pace.



In the past 2 weeks I purchased almost 6 yards of fabric, with most of that being for a baby quilt for a gift. This yellow, grey, white color scheme should be pretty. And I also finished some things totaling 8.5 yards, so that is a positive number.

In this week: 5.75 yds
In this year: 156 yds
Used this week: 8.5 yds
Used this year: 151 yds

Status of the Stash: Still behind my stash by 5 yards, but have reduced that by a little bit so I'm optimistic.

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Love the gray, yellow & white fabrics and eager to see what you make with it.

My machine has decided it needs some TLC, so I hope to take it to be cleaned and serviced tomorrow. Nearest place is in Casper, a 120 mile drive.