Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

To fix or not to fix

Can you see my mistake on this Saturday Sampler block? 


The side sections in the middle row are supposed to be pointing into the center.  I didn't see the mistake until I was looking at the instructions before cutting the pieces for the 2 miniature versions. 

I'm not sure that I'll take it apart to fix it.  No one but me will ever know that this isn't the way it is supposed to look, right?  But I'll definitely pay closer attention when I sew the little ones.

And then again, because I'm a little bit anal about this kind of thing, maybe I will take it apart after all and make it right.  

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

It's a pretty block now, but the center star will be sharper if you turn the sections. I wouldn't change it if I had done this on more than one block.