Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Adopt a UFO

 With the holidays so close we had a pretty small group at guild yesterday, but we did do our Adopt a UFO exchange.  We each drew a number to see what order we got to choose a UFO from the table. The UFOs were in gift bags so we couldn't see what we were getting, but it was amazing how well we each chose.


Some were UFOs that were started, and abandoned. Others, like the one I chose  and the one I gave away, were purchased and then abandoned.  I couldn't have picked better than this Granny's Stars kit.  It's small, it's stars - my favorite kind of block - and it's 30s fabrics.  It was calling my name obviously!  

This was a fun idea and I'm thinking our guild might try it again at some point.  

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have fun with the new project!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice that you got something you really like!

Jeanna said...

Great idea! How fortunate that the one you received is one you like.