Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

End of the year goals

 When I set some goals for November I knew it needed to be a short list.  Well, even a short list appears to have been overly ambitious, especially with the UFOs at the bottom of the list. 



  • Saturday Sampler - begin new one - YES
  • choose backing for previous Saturday Sampler - NO
  • keep up with Farmers Wife Sampler blocks - YES - 80 of 111 blocks done
  • make 5 pillowcases for grandkids for Christmas - YES
  • make 2 pillowcases for Quilts of Valor presentations - YES
  • bind one Quilt of Valor - NO
  • quilt the 3 Christmas table runners (Crossed Canoes) - YES
  • progress on Laundry Line (Kim Diehl) - Not Much!
  • progress on Checkered Stars - NO
  • progress on purple 4-patches - NO

December will see some of the same things on my goal list, although the Christmas presents are finished thankfully.  I've been working on my UFO list for 2022 and it is no shorter than it's ever been.  And December goals just need to include a good mix of UFOs and new projects to have fun with.


  • Saturday Sampler month #2 blocks
  • keep up with Farmers Wife Sampler blocks
  • finish Laundry Line (Kim Diehl) 
  • progress on Checkered Stars 
  • progress on purple 4-patches
  • Christmas Pillow of the Month (NEW)
  • finish Gnome wall hanging
  • progress on Wisdom top assembly 


2 comments:

Jeanna said...

There was still good progress on your November goals. Most of my stuff is still in storage (we are between homes) so I really have to plan my sewing. Hoping to do a better job of it next year.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I don't make a list, it might be too scary! You did make some progress!