Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

More binding

 I might be able to get one more item bound before Christmas - my gnome wall hanging.


I picked it and a baby quilt up from the quilter on Thursday night. Carol did a terrific job as always.  This one has a holiday feel with the swirls and the stars.  I think I'm going to use black for the binding, even though it causes me trouble seeing it while stitching.  But I can work on it the daylight and it will be fine.  I might even have enough of that black with the pin dot left to use.

5 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Good luck, Sara! It's such a cute quilt.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The stars and the swirls are such a great quilting design:)

Mari said...

This is a perfect winter quilt fabric. Love the buffalo plaid. A black binding will be perfect, too. Merry Christmas, and enjoy that quilt!

Vicki in MN said...

Can't wait to see the finish!

Jeanna said...

Cute quilting on this one. Looking forward to seeing it finished.