Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Laundry Line is finished

 OK - I surprised myself and managed to get that binding all sewn down.  So I can officially call this a 2021 finish!  Woot woot!!!

Normally I have trouble hand sewing anything black or navy blue unless I have daylight.  But this black print wasn’t too hard on my eyes, so I actually kept stitching and finished.

Laundry Line is a Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots projects from the Club 9 series.  It’s 36” square, so just a nice wall hanging size. I quilted it myself with a simple diagonal.  This was one of those projects that I worried would never be finished.  But it is, and I’m extra thrilled. 

Now my focus is shifting to being ready for family on Christmas Day here.  I have 2 grandkid gifts left to wrap.  And groceries to buy.  And a guest bed to make and some folding chairs to bring up. I think there will be 13 of us for dinner on Saturday.  

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Beautiful quilt, Sara! Happy Holidays!

Shepherdess55 said...

Hip Hip Hooray! for crossing the finish line to have Laundry Line done in 2021. Merry Christmas.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such a beauty! Yeah for a finish!

woolyjooly said...

Spectacular! btw, looks nothing like a laundry line in my house. LOL

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

laundry line is AMAZING!!!

Gretchen Weaver said...

This quilt turned out beautiful! The chain looks great! Happy stitching in 2022!