Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Design Wall Monday - Dec. 5

 I challenged myself to get at least 1 more Laundry Line block framed before I could work on any other project this weekend.  And I met my challenge.  Block #4 is framed.  Just 5 more to go, and I have all the frame pieces laid out for the next one. 


Once I finished that task, I focused on sewing together the diagonal rows for the Wisdom quilt.  The left half is all assembled.  I like the scrappy look of this one.  The setting triangles are all cut from a white with little turquoise dots.  The backgrounds of these blocks are a big variety of whites and neutrals.  This week I'll work on getting the right half assembled.  


And the small gnome table topper is quilted, and the binding is partially hand stitched.  


The one thing that saw no new progress over the weekend was my vintage linen project, but that should be a quick one to do as it is small.  


Linking up with Design Wall Monday: 

I'm also linking up with Monday Making:

https://lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com/ 

8 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

There are a LOT of pieces in the Laundry Line block! The wisdom quilt will be lovely with all the bright colors, happy stitching!

Vicki in MN said...

Nice progress this weekend! I didn't even sew all weekend!! I may have cut out some runners though.

Jeanna said...

Great progress! I'm looking forward to seeing the vintage linen project.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love your gnome! and the quilt is pretty too

Far Side of Fifty said...

That gnome is so cute!!

Ramona said...

You have been busy! Your wisdom quilt is going to be so fun with all of the bright fabrics. Happy quilting!

Nann said...

The Wisdom blocks are a bright note for a cloudy day! Cute gnome, too.

Bonnie said...

well done on finishing another Laundry Line block. It must use a lot of scraps! Are you seeing any dwindling of scraps?