Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Another Sew-Along bag

Not the best photo this gloomy morning, but this is the newest Sew-Along bag that I'm making.  Yesterday was a day off of work so I got this cut out and started. Now I just need to add the top zipper and handle section to finish it.  Maybe after work this afternoon. 
 
 
The fabrics are French General and so elegant. The purple and red combo is really pretty.  My cousin picked out the fabrics during our New Ulm trip so I could make this bag for one of her best friends as a gift. I have the zippers and fabric all set aside to make a couple more of these addictive bags. 

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Love those fabrics and the bag! Your cousin's friend is going to love it.

Moneik said...

Love these bags!

Bridget B said...

Very neat bag