Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Design Wall Monday - Harvest Stars

On my design wall this morning is the first Kim Diehl project for the current year, called Harvest Stars.  It will finish at about 14", so these red stars are 4" finished.  I haven't done any of these before but have admired the small projects as others finished them. This fall I'm taking the plunge.
 
 
Our instructor Gwen lead the class about a week ago and gave us some helpful hints for working on this one. And Brenda (owner of The Pin Cushion) gave each of us enough fabric for the back of this project. So generous of her! I love attending classes!
 
Check out what others are working on at:  http:www.patchworktimes.com

4 comments:

Ramona said...

I really like Kim Diehl's designs and am loving yours so far! The cheddar, reds and black really play well together.

Vic in NH said...

Love that cheddar with the reds! You have been so busy and productive; good going!

Tired Teacher said...

Great job! I need to branch out and try some smaller projects.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Harvest Stars is looking wonderful and Kim's fabric is especially perfect for fallish projects.