Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Design Wall Monday - Layout options

I'm torn between setting the Crown of Thorns blocks on-point or straight, but right now I'm leaning toward the on-point layout.  Or I could split the blocks and make 2 baby quilts on-point.



No matter which layout I choose, I'll need a few more blocks.  These blocks are my RSC16 (rainbow scrap challenge) project this year. Orange and yellow are the colors for this month and each month has had a main color and an accent. I think I'm all caught up, but I definitely need a few more blocks for size and layout purposes.

Check out what others are doing at http://www.patchworktimes.com/



11 comments:

J Barham said...

I like the on point setting, Would you put sashing between the blocks? Love the colors together. Blessings. J Barham, Ozark Mountains in AR.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

I like setting the blocks on points--beautiful colors

Tired Teacher said...

Definitely on point!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I agree......On Point! Your blocks are beautiful!

Vicki in MN said...

These are gorgeous blocks, I think I like the on point layout best. Nice work!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those look great, nice progress on your RSC quilt.

Peggyinno said...

Great blocks! On point looks the best to me!

Sheri said...

Very pretty! I was going to say on point, but it seems the general consensus so I'll say straight also looks nice. Great rainbow scrap project!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like both - but I think the On point makes it just sparkle! Great blocks !!!

maggie fellow said...

wonderful blocks - happy dilema

Nancy said...

I would lean toward the on-point setting to. It gives the blocks an extra something (that I can't put my finger on). Your colors are beautiful. I think this will be a restful quilt.