Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Binding waiting for me



After being gone a whole week, we arrived home last night about 10 PM. Today I have to work, so no sewing yet. But some binding is waiting for me . . . a kid quilt and 2 table runners.

Got the call while in Las Vegas that my quilting was done, so my husband picked these up for me this morning. I'm hoping that I get some quality sewing time this weekend. I want to shop my stash to see what I might have for the next Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt and I have 2 blocks to make for Farm Girl Vintage. And lots of binding.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Binding is my least favorite part of quilting. I have two QOV that need bound - one is halfway done, and the other still needs trimmed. Sigh, I procrastinate when it comes to binding.

Moneik said...

I got my FGV blocks cut and pulled my fabrics for the Bonnie Hunter mystery. I'm still debating using scraps or just the few fabrics I pulled.