Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday morning sewing

Two more Crown of Thorn blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC16). I have 14 of these blocks now and am starting to visual a layout for them.


Saturday Sampler block and an autumn version for the bonus block to enter in the drawing. I wouldn't mind winning a bunch of fall themed blocks. Love this particular block pattern, although the shadow on the purple, blue, burgundy version doesn't do justice to how pretty it actually is.



Plus I cut out and pinned a Halloween pillowcase for youngest grandson Jack. Pictures to come later on that. Hopefully I can finish it on Sunday and have it ready to mail on Monday.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Beautiful blocks - I love the autumn block.

Moneik said...

Love the blocks. They are so pretty and precise.