Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

Design Wall Monday - 60 degree runners


All of the Halloween 60 degree runners are done.  There are actually 2 identical ones with the orange around the outside, but I didn't include both in the photo.  The backs of all of these have spiderweb fabrics.  And the white sections of these glow in the dark.  I think the smaller hexie shaped ones are so cute, and they are made with the leftovers. 

Now that these have been quilted and bound I can go back to working on some UFO projects again.  And on that topic - I'm giving myself permission to weed out some UFOs that I just know I'll never finish. Now I need to find the time to actually sort through some of them. 

What is on other quilters' design wall today:  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Fun finishes!! Perfect for Halloween :)

-Soma

Ramona said...

You are ready for Halloween! Great finishes.

Tired Teacher said...

I love the runners! The fabric makes me smile every time I see it.

Diana in RR,TX said...

Love these runners! I agree the small one is really cute!