Pages

Monday, July 8, 2019

Design Wall Monday - another bag


There are several Sew Together bags kitted up in my sewing room closet, and ready to sew. This fish one was even started. The outside cover of the fish themed bag is quilted and all of the other parts are ready to go.  Fish seems like a strange choice for this bag, but I thought it would be fun and different. 

I have this bag on my UFO list and am very hopeful that I'll actually get it done this week. It would be nice to check off 2 UFOs this week - assuming I finish the binding I'm slowly working on too.

What is happening on the Design Wall's of other quilters this Monday?  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

For the love of geese said...

The fish bag will be cute.

Tired Teacher said...

That will be a fun bag. I love the fish charm.

Judy Hansen said...

I like the fish - and the fish charm is perfect. Hope we see some completed bags next Monday! Judy

Preeti said...

I am sure it will be a lovely bag - fishes and all. I have a sew-together bag and I love it.

Rebecca Grace said...

That fish fabric is FABULOUS! Do you remember where you got it, by any chance?