Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - pink

The RSC color for July is pink, and I chose a very vibrant deep fushia for my blocks.  All 3 of the blocks I've been making are done for the month. I do want to add a couple of the rainbow string blocks before the month is out too.


I made a second dark blue flower and the pink one.  These little 6.5" blocks are a Lori Holt pattern from the Spelling Bee book. I have 10 of them made so far.


The cat block is also a Lori Holt pattern, but from Farm Girl Vintage.  These are 12" blocks and there are now 7 kitties.  I had some fun with the tail and ears by using this fairly large polka dot.  He has a purple heart. 


And finally, the Ohio Star blocks are 10.5".  There are 7 of these too.  



3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Well done! The pink flower and cat are adorable.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on finishing the bulk of your blocks SEW early in the month!

Preeti said...

Love the pink flower and the pink cat is adorable.