Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Fishy Sew Together bag finished


Although the color is more "true" in the photo below, you can see that the Fishy Sew Together bag is finished.  I just love the sparkly rhinestone fish charm that I've hung on the side. 


I'm not really a fan of making bags because of the heavy layers to sew through - and zippers!!  But I do love making this little bag with its 3 inside zippered pockets, and the ability to open it up almost flat.  That makes it perfect for sewing supplies.  I have one that just gets used for counted cross stitch projects.  And I have one that I use for travel sewing.  


This one was a UFO project and on my PHD (projects half done) list, so I can check this one off. Yay!  And it will go into my "gift or sell" drawer.  I've actually sold a couple of these bags, but have gifted more.  This would be perfect for a quilter or knitter who also loves to fish.  

There are still 2 more completely kitted up in the closet, plus 3 more "possible" sets of fabric and zippers in the bag too.  I may do the patriotic one next.  But there are other projects calling my name.  I need to make the block for the guild President's quilt, and I need to catch up with Saturday Sampler.   

2 comments:

Ramona said...

It is so cute! And the glitzy charm finishes it off in style.

woolyjooly said...

Just LOVE this, Sara!!!