Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

Design Wall Monday

What is on your design wall today?  My design wall today is full of random blocks for various projects.  I've linked up to:


I'm late posting this because we had an electrician here this morning replacing some things and the power was off. That meant, no wireless network, no Internet connection, no lights - you get the picture.  But everything is back on now, so here goes . . .


These top 2 blocks are the July blocks for Saturday Sampler.  We are nearly done, so I am planning to look over the final layout and maybe put some of the sections together.  

Another block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is now done.  It's a reverse block and the color is kind of peachy.  The color for July is actually bright blue, but I already have bright blue Ohio Star blocks, so I decided to just add in a reverse star or two this month in whatever color I want.


I do make 2 bright blue blocks in the Gingham pattern this morning.  I have 13 of these so far - with a second teal (or aqua) block still missing.  These gingham blocks are so fun and I may need to lay them all out to see how they will look together. There really isn't a solid plan yet for them. 





2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The variety of block sets you have in progress are fun. I particularly like the gingham blocks.

Ramona said...

Great blocks!