Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

Design Wall Monday - October 5

 What is on your design wall this morning? Check out what creativity is going on:  


My design wall holds this project today.  Candy Corn flowers are just the first of lots of appliqué that needs blanket stitching around raw edges on my bench pillow.  This pillow is the main goal I’ve set for myself for the week. I want to have it ready to quilt by next weekend so the applique needs to be done. 

I did cut the pieces for a Houston Texans pillowcase for oldest grandson Mason - while watching my Minnesota Vikings squeak out a win against the Texans yesterday.  But I didn't do any sewing on that pillowcase as I was afraid it would be bad luck for the Vikings. 

3 comments:

AnnieO said...

Adorable candy corn applique. Enjoy!

Rebecca Grace said...

Gosh, that's cute! What a fabulous idea for a Halloween pillow. My dad was a huge Vikings fan (even when they were losing, when he'd just yell at the TV and call them the ViQueens -- this was the 1980s, before he got schooled in Political Correctness).

Kate said...

Love the candy corn flowers. You've got a great start on holiday décor for the Halloween.