Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Lots of things need forward progress

 

There are 4 items currently "in queue" in the hands of a quilter.  Both Halloween projects are small, and the other 2 items are a bit larger but not huge.  I'm excited to get these back and have some binding to do now that colder weather is arriving.  Binding is a cozy task.


Oops!  I forgot to add this little door hanger project to my photo collage above. This is also in the quilter's hands this month.  The little spool blocks were an exchange done with our Sew Vintage group back in 2016 (I think).  I added the Lori Holt block at the top and this will eventually be hung on the door to my sewing room.

There are more projects ready for quilting as well.  There are 2 baby quilts paired with backings and ready to quilt.  There are also a couple more baby quilts that I've cut and kitted up for some quick projects.  But these can wait as I don't have an upcoming baby gift needed that I know of.


And then there are my on-going goals to finish more UFOs and PIGS.  I have my monthly goals list and I'm also trying to set some weekly goals for awhile just to keep me moving forward.  This week I've set a goal to get some projects handed off to be quilted, and to add borders to the Rainbow Strings quilt.  On Monday I dropped off some projects with the quilter, and I found a border fabric for the string quilt.  Now I need to get those borders on and then find a backing to finish that UFO.  

7 comments:

Ramona said...

You have some fun things waiting to be quilted. I love your door hanger!

Far Side of Fifty said...

The sewing machine and spools are a really cute project!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I’m sure longarmers are really busy with all the COVID sewing taking place. I like the pink and grey baby quilt - it’s adorable.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

You have been busy! I love all your projects. :)

chrisknits said...

Lots of neat projects going on there!

Barbara said...

All your projects look wonderful! I especially like the little Halloween quilts -- so sweet!

Kate said...

You've got some beautiful projects in the works. I love the spools and sewing machine. Good luck with all your finishing up plans.