Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

More blocks

 I had time to dig into some scraps again and this is the result - another Wisdom block and the last 3 Ohio Star blocks needed for a finished top.


This green and blue print was so pretty but there wasn't much left of it.  I'm not even sure what I originally used it in, sadly.  But there was enough for the pieces in Wisdom, and then for another Ohio Star.  The blue "bug" print and the salmon print were near the top of the bin so that is the only reason I chose them.  Now it's time to lay these all out together with the rest and make a quilt top. 


3 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty blocks. They will be a nice addition to the rest of the Ohio star blocks.

Ramona said...

Oh, I love the green and blue print! These blocks are so pretty.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very pretty blocks!