Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday Snowmen

 

Block #1 for the Snowman Meadows wall hanging is done.  I chose the cutest 4 panels out of the 6, and these will be combined to make a nice big wall hanging that should look good on my quilt rail in the living room.  The finished size of each block is 24" right now, but I left enough room that I can trim them down to 20" square.  That decision will come once all 4 blocks are done.


The block parts are all cut and ready to sew today.  There is enough of the green to make narrow sashings and then the red plaid will be the outer border.  I think this will be very cute!


My other weekend sewing plan is to get some of the horizontal rows put together on the Rainbow String quilt.  More of the black sashing sections will need to be cut  before I can do the sashing rows.  

3 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The four snowmen are adorable. I like the wonky star, too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

What cute projects! The rainbow squares are so cheerful! :)

Vicki in MN said...

Of course the snowman quilt will be 'sew' darn cute, it's snowmen after all!!