Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Autumn Wonders #7

Yesterday afternoon I found myself with 90 minutes between finishing work and leaving for the Jackrabbit basketball game, so what did I do?  I sewed this week's Autumn Wonders blocks. 


This is a fun block and has such movement to it.  I really like both colorways. 


There are only 2 more blocks for this particular sew-along, as Pat Sloan posted a layout for these that only needed 9 blocks.  I haven't decided yet if I'll use her Autumn Wonders layout. 

It was just after midnight when we got home from the basketball doubleheader.  Both the women and men had big wins.  But these games were Exhibition games, and played against Division II (smaller college) teams.  Next Monday they will begin regular non-conference play, and we'll begin putting the miles on again to cheer them on.

5 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty blocks!

Vicki in MN said...

You are really dedicated sports fans!! I think it is great that you can do that:) I like both of your blocks.

Kate said...

You made quick work of both blocks. Looking forward to seeing how each project goes together.

Nann said...

The block looks good in both colorways!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a very eye pleasing design!