Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Mid-week catch up

 After a dental appointment in the morning, and a follow-up appointment after lunch with my orthopedic surgeon, I finally got back to my sewing room yesterday afternoon.  


The pine tree blocks are done, and set into the tree skirt.  The first border is on (green) but I'm having trouble deciding what to use for the outer border.


I have 2 fabrics from the same line as the setting triangles - a floral, and a red with tiny gold dots.  Which one would look best?  I used that floral as the outer border of the hexie shaped table topper that I just finished.  But I'm leaning more toward that red.  Any opinions are welcome!!

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

are you back in tip top shape now?

Kate said...

I like the red too. That tree is really fun.

Anne said...

Why not both? Red as a second narrow one and a wider floral outer one.

Tired Teacher said...

I like both as Anne suggested.

Vicki in MN said...

I think the red is my choice. It's going to be pretty!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice, I like the red!