Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

A finish - one more Sew Together bag


I'm quite pleased with this bag.  It's done in SDSU Jackrabbit blue and yellow, with a surprise floral lining.  I used a Row By Row license plate from 2017 on the front.  It is from the Inspired to Sew shop in Cedar Rapids.  I have a lot of these Row By Row license plates, and just grabbed one with words I liked for this bag.  It could make a good little travel project bag. 


I even added a little tag that says "hugs & kisses" on it.  All in all, this was a fun finish.  And I've started working on another bag using the same pattern from the kits I put together last week.  The next one is actually sold as soon as I can get it done.  

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Sarah, I keep forgetting you are from SD!! My DH went to SDSU:) Fabulous bag, love your little tag on it too.

Tired Teacher said...

Sold already! Nice job - it's attractive and a great design for a travel project bag.

Moneik said...

Love the SDSU bag! I need to think about making myself another one in Jackrabbit yellow/blue!